Monday, March 03, 2008

 

Sports Day '08

WOO! We came second place! It was FUN!
Everyone was telling me off when I reached school. I told them all to go all out, (you can dress up for Sports Day in your house colour) told them to wear as much red as possible. ahha..I only had 3 red things on myself! But yeah..They attacked me after that..

On the bus..
Katrina and Susanna. They both looked GOOD!


Charlyn and Caroline..Looked good too!

Funny..Susanna Susanna...That evil glitter glue. Hurts like crazy man! They put it down my arm!

ahhahah..They look funny! We all do actually..ahahha

Katrina, Susann and I...

It hurt!!! hahaha..My arm looks fat here..But oh well! hhahaha...

Charlyn and I....

Ma homie, Caroline and I...ahhaha...


Charlyn and I....


Gia Yen and I...she's in Gold, they came in last place. AHhahah!


Susanna and Charlyn...


Random....


Katrina and I...


Caroline and Katrina...

Sai, (I tend to cut her out a lot!) Charlyn, Caroline and I...

See what I mean! Charlyn, Caroline and I...

I cut her out again! hahah...

Caroline..ahhaha..She was a loner 'cause she didn't have sunnies..Then she didn't look at the camera! hahaha...
That woman..What do we do with her?! hahahha

Clayton..hahaha

Courtney, Tessa and I..With Rajitha at the back...

Susanna....

i love you woman!

Dylan and I..I look like some thing that popped out from his side..ahaha

Jacob's hand, Dylan's eyes, me, Susanna behind, Caroline and Charlyn.

hahaha..Dylan Dylan...


Charlyn was with her mirror the whole day! And Caroline..What were you staring at huh??*wink*

He looks so funny here! He was trying to take his money out..ahhaha

Susanna and Katrina...

Courtney and I..hahaha

Tessa and Katrina...

Magda, Courtney and Clayton..

That is permanent marker!! That I got off EASILY with nail polish remover! hahaha...Funny..i love you too Tessa!

Amen to that Tessa! We came second place! hahaha...;)

I do I do I do ooOo! ahhaha

Funny funny..He was wearing that jacket the WHOLE time! and it was 34..SO HOT! ahhaha...No as in the weather was so hot..not him! hahaha..

Danielle, Susanna and I...

Good day Good day...
Legs are kinda sore now..I participated in one novelty event....TUG OF WAR! hahahahaha..Pretty funny! Nearly won..But yeah..ahah..Someone tripped and all our energy went to standing still instead of pulling but yeah..FUN! hahaha...Good times guys..Good times..

I promise next year I will go full on! ahhaha...

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home