Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

tag...

All Danielle's fault la! So irritating..but it needs an update!

List 5 presents you wish for:

(1) A ticket back to Malaysia....

(2) Fender Bass or Gretsch white eagle Guitar
(no..I don't even play them! but it would be cooL!)


(3) PUPPY! (miss having a cute dog to cuddle!)


(4) A pair of VANS!


(5) Danielle in a box?? 'Wrapped really nicely'..ahahha..Then again..ok I won't say it! haha..


The person who tagged you:
Danielle Ng


Your first 5 impressions of her/him:
haha..This is going to be hilarious!
  1. Sexy sisters..*remember that?*
  2. The skirt wearing girl..
  3. nice girl that says hi to me
  4. Sister of the brother whose mum sells heelys *haha*
  5. FRIEND!
THE MOST MEMORABLE THING SHE HAS DONE/GIVEN TO YOU:
Well..A dog?? YES! A very cute adorable dog! I still have it guys! She gave it to me when I was 10..If we're not mistaken. haha! I still have it. It's by my head every night before I sleep! ;)

THE MOST MEMORABLE THING SHE HAS SAID TO YOU:
" ....................You are the strongest person I know....I really look up to you...SOMETIMES"..ahha!

IF SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU TWO WILL:
What do you mean if? we already are!

IF SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE BECAUSE:
She replaced me with a very uncooL yellow skinned person named Martin! haha..;)

5 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
Jonathan Khong!
Kemuel Low!
Jeremy Richards!
Natallie Ng!
Debbie Nita!
The first 3 really need updates!

Who is number 3 having a relationship with?
errr...This mighty fine Year 8?? ;);) Kidding..No one?!Better not be...;)

Who is number 5 having a relationship with?
GOD!

If number 2 and number 3 got together, would it be a good thing?
ahhaha...NO!! Then again..Kem is gay???;)

What about number 4 and number 5?
haha..Can't la. Number 4 is taken..

What is number 3 studying?
The normal subjects Year 9 students learn..

When was the last time you chatted with number 5?
AGES AGO!!!

Does number 4 work?
No idea..Don't think so.

Would you be with number 1?
We already are..I'm his Australian girlfriend..right?? :)

How about number 5?
Debs..what do you think?

Does number 2 have any siblings?
Yes..2!right??

How did you get to know number 2 and number 4?
Kemuel & Nat- Both at church. Childrens Church..Good times guys!

Where does number 1 live at?
Somewhere in Malaysia..

Is number 3 the sexiest person in the world?
HAHAHAH!!! No..not really..;) Maybe in his family? hahhaa...

That done..You have to watch these videos! Dumb as man!
Ken Lee
&
Henry Chow
Click on their names..I linked it. sigh..Laughed so freaking hard! hahaha...

Anyway..Peace be with you!
kels



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home