Thursday, June 19, 2008

 
There were 4 little children in the year 1996. 2 boys and 2 girls. Sarah, Joel, Cedric and Kelsey.
They were inseparable! They did everything together! Went everywhere together! (well, obviously! parents went somewhere together and we would too right?!) They played mummy and daddy together, played "masak masak", all those little kiddy games!

One bright, sunny day, all 4 children were playing in Kelsey's living room. They were playing one of their usual games. Kelsey, being the sneaky little girl she was(and still can be) thought she would trick her friends..

Kelsey: You know, my mummy said that robbers can break down the door and come and take us away??
Cedric: Really??? cooL! (tries to sound all manly, even from that young age!)
Sarah and Joel: Responded but I don't remember what.;)

The little children kept on playing their games. But one of them, had the thought constantly on his mind. Worried and afraid that someone would come and take him away, but he kept it all inside.

The oh so beautiful day had passed. It was time for the parents to come home. But kids being kids, were having so much fun they didn't realise the time!

A push on the door and Cedric is up on his feet! "ROBBERS!!!", he yelled with tears streaming down his face. The more the door moved, the more tears streamed down. "I don't want them to take me! I want my mummy!"......

Kelsey sat on the floor with her 2 other friends, shocked, terrified and amazed at the hilarious reaction she got from her dearest friend Cedric..

(This story is slightly modified because it happened when Kelsey was 4!)

aahahahahahahah!! I know it's probably not as funny reading it, but it was HILARIOUS! When i was reminded of it, I could NOT stop laughing! hahaha...

There is more to Cedric than people think! He is much more gullible than you think..

To my dearest Cedric Cha! This is dedicated to you because you didn't want me to tell anyone! hahaha...

Love you dearly! ahhahahahaha...I'm laughing so hard now, remembering your facial expression! hahaha...

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home