Saturday, August 09, 2008

 

bU '08

bU 2008!
Didn't take many pictures though..
Robyn and I sneaked backstage and took a look.
It was insane back there!
All the hairspray and make up.
All the models and dancers running around.
Was great! haha..
Had time to take a few pictures.

Robyn and James.
They were laughing 'cause he had to bend sooo low to get to her height. ;)

Brandan..Kept telling me how his mum was coming. I'm like..alright?

Katina!

Sophie! She looked really good! And she was only dancing..

Nicci was dancing too!

Ryan and Mark..
Right after the guys from Ryan and Mark's model group did their make-up(eyeliner), Dave Moniac walked passed them and said, "woah! Fag central!" And I snapped this right after he said it! With Mark's hand like that..hahaha..funny!
I can say all these things here 'cause they don't know about this blog.;)

Keren and Sophie. Look at Sian behind. haha..Sian looked great!

Keren and Sophie..

Christine and I!

Mark and I. What Nicci said was sooo true! He does look like he's from Greenday! haha..

Robyn and Mark. He looks like he is gonna kill someone.

Robyn and I!

James and I..

Hahha..His face.

Not many pictures..
Camp pictures. Can't put them up for some reason.
*peace*
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home