Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

oldies..

Haha..I found some good old pictures that were taken last year when Denise and Danielle came down to Adelaide.

These few are in Nicci's laptop. Was going through her pictures and found them. Camp pictures are gonna have to wait while I reminisce on the good times with my bestieesss!;)







Unfortunately, I had to be underneath! I was about to die! haha..
Nielle took pictures of herself with my phone..ahha..




Guys..Where were these taken? At first I thought Kangaroo Island. Then I wasn't sure if we went to Kangaroo Island last year or the year before. Then I thought outside my old house 'cause it looks like it..I don't know!


She was so sad to leave..haha..She really does look she was crying hey?



The Goh's house..I look soo bad. But oh well! ahha..

Good times! Can't wait to take more when we go back! ahahha..
peace!
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home