Monday, October 19, 2009

 
i really really really like this poem! Found it while doing an english assignment.

Just because I've never done drugs,
doens't mean I'm not cool.
Just because I am a virgin,
doesn't make me lame.
Just because I'm not a fighter,
doesn't mean I'm weak.
Just because I'm not a party girl,
doesn't mean I can't hang.
Just because I get good grades,
doesn't mean I'm a nerd.
Just because teachers like me,
doesn't mean I'm a teacher's pet.
Just because I am not a rebel,
doens't mean I'm scared.
Just because I am quiet,
doesn't mean I don't speak up for what I believe in.
Just because I have morals,
doens't make me a good two shoes.
Just because I walk away from trouble,
doesn't make me a pushover.
Just because I think before I act,
doesn't make me a loser.
I am who I am and this is who I shall forever be.
I do not care what others think of me.
Like me or not that is your choice.
Accept me for who I am.

I love it! I mean. the message is clear. It speaks for itself. It's so good! :D

Comments:
Keep that way of thinking, it's disapearing..
 
It's a very empowering poem with a good message of staying true to who you really are. Good find :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home